Physical pain in the body affects millions of people. Even when pain is only mild, it can stop you from enjoying normal daily life. When the pain is intense, it can end your daily activities and take away all of the pleasure from your day.
Fortunately, there are many treatments that can help reduce and eliminate pain in the body. One such treatment is the use of pain relieving injections. Injections deliver pain reducing medicine to the source of the pain – there by eliminating the pain.
Call us to find out about your options for treatment of your pain condition.
The several different types of injection therapies that are designed to treat specific types of disorders, injuries and pain in the body.
Please “click” on and explore the different types of injections listed below to learn more:
- Botox Injections for Headaches
- Botox Injections for Neck Pain
- Cervical Facet Joint Injections for Neck Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Foot Injections
- Hand Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Lumbar Facet Blocks for Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection for Chronic Back Pain
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection for Low Back Pain
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sarapin Trigger Point Injections for Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Sphenopalatine Nerve Blocks for Headaches
- Trigger Point Injections
- Wrist Injections